Windows Remote Desktop Connection
The Microsoft Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) is a software that provides a protocol with secure interface in order to connect to the Forex VPS over a network connection. Users utilize the RDP client software which is available by default on PC’s running Microsoft Windows.
Our Forex VPS is using Windows Server 2012 as the main Operating System. By connecting to the Traderscolo Windows VPS using Microsoft Remote Desktop Connection, you can connect to Traderscolo VPS running from your Windows PC. For example, you can use all of your work computer's programs, files, and network resources from your home computer, and it's just like you're sitting in front of your computer at work.
- RSA Security designed for secure communications over networks.
- Improvement in performance over low-bandwidth connections.
- Allows disconnect from a remote desktop session without logging off.
- Allows delete, copy, and paste text and graphics between applications.
- You can share local disk to the VPS when you are connected to the VPS. That way you can access your local disc from the VPS and transfer files during the remote session.
Supported OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8