Accessing the VPS from Mac
There are nearly 100 million Mac users around the world, among them are professional traders. There is no need to worry for Mac users accessing their Mac to a high-grade Forex VPS based on Windows Operating System. The Microsoft Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) is a software that provides a protocol with a secure interface in order to connect to the Forex VPS over a network connection. It is also available for download for free at the iTunes store.
Our Forex VPS uses Windows Server 2012 as the main Operating System. By connecting to the Traderscolo Windows VPS using Microsoft Remote Desktop Connection, you can connect to Traderscolo VPS from your Mac. For example, you can use all of your work computer's programs, files, and network resources from your home computer, and it's just like you're sitting in front of your computer at work.
- RSA Security designed for secure communications over networks.
- Improvement in performance over low-bandwidth connections.
- Allows disconnect from a remote desktop session without logging off.
- Allows delete, copy, and paste text and graphics between applications.
- You can share local disk to the VPS when you are connected to the VPS. That way you can access your local disc from the VPS and transfer files during the remote session.
Supported OS: Mac OS X 10.5, 10.6 and latest Mac OS X